The Hetalia Roleplay Site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come one and all to the Hetalia Roleplay site filled with the magical world of Hetalia!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rules of the Site! Read Them Before Joining.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lukas Bondevik
Admin
Lukas Bondevik

The Rules of the Site! Read Them Before Joining. Empty
PostSubject: The Rules of the Site! Read Them Before Joining.   The Rules of the Site! Read Them Before Joining. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:45 am

(( Hello everyone and welcome to the site! Me and Elizabeta would greatly appreciate it if you read the rules before joining. It makes it easier for us, and it makes your time on the site more enjoyable if you read and follow these rules. I don't want to have to ban anyone. So, let's get started with the rules.

Rule One
Be respectful of the others on the site. Please don't go around insulting people for no good reason. If you're just joking it's alright, we understand, but if you really mean it we aren't going to allow it.

Rule Two
Only one of a character. That means there can't be two of me (Sorry guys! I know you're sad. *slapped*) That includes Nyotalia and Chibitalia. So basically what I'm saying is if we have an Italy no one can join as Female!Italy or Chibitalia (Chibi!Italy) Sorry guys! It helps prevent confusion.

Rule Three
Only two characters per person. The reason I'm putting a limit is so there's no confusion with how many characters one person has, also, though there is a lot of characters in the Hetalia world, we want to leave some for other people.

Rule Four
Original characters, or OCs, are allowed, though I would greatly appreciate if they are good and well researched and if you would introduce them. It lets others get to know them before they start roleplaying with them and it lets us know how you'll be acting while using that character.

Rule Five
No extreme cursing, violence, and smut. Especially not in the chatbox. If you want to do something extreme take it to personal messaging. I say this for two reasons. This site has a set of rules from forumotion that we're supposed to follow. Extreme sexual content is one of them and this site could get shut down if they find it out in public on here. Also, there could be people who don't want to see that and we want to respect that. If you're a character like Romano, it's alright but don't overdo it. If you want to have a little fighting or romance, it's okay, just make sure if it starts to get too extreme make it a private roleplay with you and whoever else is roleplaying.

Rule Six
Don't be afraid to talk out of character! That's what makes this fun. Getting to know the people behind the characters and their real personalities. It would be appreciated if you used something to differentiate between in character talk and out of character talk. Like parenthesis (, brackets backslashes /, though I'm sure there are many more ways to show you're talking out of character. It just makes it easier for everyone to know.

Consequences

Basically you get three chances on this site. Now I'll explain.

The first time you break a rule and someone tells me or Elizabeta, depending on what rule you broke you might be banned from the chatbox for a day and you will get a personal message telling you what you did wrong.

The second time you break a rule, depending on how bad it is you will get from a day to a week ban from the chat and posting on the forums

The third time you break a rule you will automatically be banned forever. You're never coming back. Never.

If you have any questions feel free to ask the administrators of this site. The administrators are me and Elizabeta Hedervary. We'll answer any questions and take any complaints. We're here to keep this site running smoothly and to try and keep everyone happy and getting along. Thanks for reading the rules if you did and have a wonderful time on the site! ))
Back to top Go down
https://thehetaliarpsite.rpg-board.net

The Rules of the Site! Read Them Before Joining.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hetalia Roleplay Site! :: The Forums :: Rules and Introductions-
Jump to: