The Hetalia Roleplay Site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come one and all to the Hetalia Roleplay site filled with the magical world of Hetalia!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lukas Bondevik
Admin
Lukas Bondevik

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:46 am

(( Okay! Introductions! ... I've never really liked them myself but I have to do this.
So, I'm the creator of the site! My name is Melissa, but I hate that name. So call me Mel! Or Nor. Or whatever nickname you feel like calling me. Obviously I like Hetalia, but there are a few other anime I like. I'm an artist so I may post some drawings on the site and I sing, though I can't promise that your ears won't bleed. Feel free to talk to me whenever you like! ... I should probably introduce myself out of character too... like I said. I don't like introductions. ))

Hallo, I am Lukas Bondevik, more commonly known as Norway. A few of you may know me already, but if you don't, nice to meet you... I guess. Try not to annoy me too much and we shouldn't have a problem, but if you want to annoy me like a certain Danish idiot I know, you may end up getting hurt.

(( So. A failed introduction. I was never good at these things anyways, but it's close enough. One last thing you should always remember. Thou shalt fear the wrath of angry women. ))

Last edited by Lukas Bondevik on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thehetaliarpsite.rpg-board.net
Elizabeta Hedervary

Elizabeta Hedervary

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:05 am

(( Hello! I am the other admin of this site! My name is Jasmine! Most people don't call me that, except Mel. I tend to call her Mel, Finnifer, and Tina. For reasons. Don't question my reasons. Anywho. You can call me Hungary, Hun, HunHun, anything really. But if you call me Mangary, you will face my wrath. I'm very much like my character, so... ^^ Anyways. Don't listen to Mel, she has the voice of angels BU. So like I was saying, I'm the roleplayer for Elizabeta Hedervary. I'm quite eccentric, perverted, and I cuss a lot. I belong to various fandoms and am quite picky about my pairings. I'm quite young, but very mature for my age. In more ways than one. Ohohoho BD Anyhoe, I think I should introduce my character, eh? And I'm American. By the way. ))

Szia! I am Elizabeta Hedervary! Commonly known as Hungary! You can call me Elizabeta, Lizzie, Liz, or Liz-bet! I'm commonly found sneaking around in the background of scenes and taking pictures of the oh-so-secretive lives of my fellow nations! I tag-team with Japan a lot. ^^

A few things. Call me Mangary or Man-Lady or any tranny jokes, you're dead. Got it? Alright. So, let's get the record straight. I'm a free agent. I'm no longer married to that stiff-collared Austrian douche. I'm a woman of the woods, I don't take orders and CLEAN! Besides that, I do hang out with Prussia but for gods sake that does NOT mean we are fuck buddies! (( Though the admin does have PruHun as a major OTP, the Prussia of this site will not be forced into it so this was inserted here for that purpose.)) I commonly hang out with Belgium and a few others in my free time.

Also. I would like to let you know that I have set up cameras in all of your houses. I have a central control room in my house. My technology is so advanced, because it's from Japan. So that means you'll rarely have a blackout. But then again, sometimes it's the best way to get someone 'in the mood' so I may hit a switch or two....I'm the site matchmaker.

So, koszonom (thank you) for taking the time to read this! Bye Bye now! And lock your doors at night.... *coughFRANCEcough*
Back to top Go down
Abbie Grace Wilson

Abbie Grace Wilson

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:22 am

>{ My intro~ Howdy! My name is Krystal~ I live in Virginia and love the following: Horses, Drawing, Writing, Reading, Vampires, Hetalia, Scottish Rap. Cereal, Red, Roleplaying, and my girlfriend. :U. I mostly rp as my Hetalia and Various horse OCs. In fact, I had a horse oc on one of these forums, however, my group's rp died. I am willing to rp almost anything but would love a Scotland at the moment. Anything you wanna know, just ask~}<

Abbie's Info!

⇛܀General Overview.
Abbegayle Essence Grace Jones is a typical country girl. She loves horses and riding. She wears cowboy boots with everything, and talks with a twang. She is the daughter of the Untied States of America, as in she is a state. She represents West Virginia. Being that state, she has habits of those who live there and what goes on there. She has bright orange hair, emerald green eyes, and freckles. Her skin has a slight tan and she stands about 5'4.

⇛ Appearance
As stated above, Abbie is a ginger. She has bright orange hair that is usually kept up in a ponytail, single braid, or two braids that lay on her shoulders. When her hair is down, it's slightly wavy that just touches the top of her shoulder blades.She has emerald eyes that shine. Her cheeks and nose are sprinkled with freckles. She stands at an average height of 5'4.With her state being very mountainous, she has rather large breats. Much like to the coutries, she has a sensitive strand of hair that is only visible when her hair is down-- a curly strand that flops down on her forehead.

⇛Personality
She is a kind and caring person who will help out those in need. She loves taking care of the people close to her. She can be stubborn at times, usually when it comes to an issue or argument where she thinks she is right and/or doesn't want to seem wrong. With her family and friends, she can be /very/ affectionate.

Howdy Y'all!
Back to top Go down
Ida Køhler

Ida Køhler

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Intro: Greeland   Introductions EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:28 pm

Hej, everyone! I am Ida Køhler. I'm more well known as Greenland. Believe it or not, my home isn't all that green *giggle*

Appearance: Long blonde hair, dull blue eyes, pale skin, slim build (but stronger than I look)

Hobbies: Keeping Denmark in line, chillin' out with my twin brother Faroe Islands and the other Nordics, stalking Norway on the weekends when I have nothing better to do, playing video games with Iceland, playing in the snow

Quirk(s): Loves Norway and gets a little over obsessive. Somewhat bipolar

Other Random Things: Beware of my wrath. Denmark knows it a little too well. I get along very well with Sweden and Iceland, as well as America and Canada. I do not fear Russia at all. Hungary and I have a complex friendship. Japan calls her a fujoshi and I don't like that. I'm just as tough as she is, though I always knew that I am a girl. I just get my personality from growing up around six guys. Well, that's all I'm willin' to tell ya. As for eveything else about me, you'll see~
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1831284/AnonymousSanSama
Mexico-here

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:55 pm

(( Hallo! My name shall go unknown until I get to know all of you but, for now just call me Ari since I am well known by that on other cites. I really don't know as of what to put since I'm terrible at socializing.. I should probably tell how I found you guys? I found you all while looking through different hetalia cites and shnuff. If you have a skype I can talk to you all and we can role-play on there if you want to ^^. I'm good at role-playing my three OCs ( Tahiti, Arizona, and Mexico ) and the Italy brothers. I'm also a full out homestuck :3 Ask me questions and I will surely answer. I can't wait to get to know all of you guys!! ( most of the spanish words I use are usually from google translate so if they are spelled wrong or something I probably typed it off of my terrible memory Sad )))

Hola, my name is Jose Chaves. There isn't really much about myself I want to remember, just don't ask of my past or the.. * shivers* wars.. If you see my sister give her a hug Introductions 3541329628 I bet my little princessa needs one. Don't tell her it was from me or I even spoke to you though. I don't want her to know it is from me.. If you'd like to know anything else mi amigos ask me okay?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hetalia Roleplay Site! :: The Forums :: Rules and Introductions-
Jump to: